Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Homework of 10/13
Good evening ladies and gents!
I see a lot of people getting sick because of the unstable weather, and I hope they will get better.
Well, let's move on to the assignment. I looked up the Wikipedia site for ageism because my essay topic was exactly about ageism. The article of ageism is ranked at the level of C-class which means the article is comparably not very qualified. I could not find any wiki sites related to my topic that are rated as FA. I guess that is because the concept of ageism is not widely known in public although the idea has been discussed in academia.
I first thought I was confident with Zotero but as Sir Dan commented, I slightly made mistakes. Although I have already modified them, I think I should have listened carefully and understood 100% what our handsome teacher said in the class. So far I am doing okay with the techs we have learned and exploiting them a lot LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Gaku!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know such word as "ageism" existed til you mentioned it here! Thanks! I learned a new stuff today because of you! I wish you let me read you essay since I am very curious about the concept... And I guess you are trying to impress Dan for complimenting him! Tell me if you get an extra point for thatlol
No, but you get double points if give return comments to classmates who post on your blog.
DeleteBonjour, Gaku. How was Mamma Mia ?? That's one of my favorite movies.
ReplyDeleteThe pages I searched were not rated as FA either. Neither was Karen's. Then I really knew how difficult it is that a page get a FA class and that if it's rated as FA, we should be allowed to use it on our essay.haha
Anyway I enjoyed reading your attractive, chastity, and well-organized entry! Oh, are you gonna give me "FA" grade? Thank you :P